Inside, the garages benefit from 6' 5" high eaves and chamfered (rounded) edges upon the corners of the heavy-duty framing, continuing the high level of construction.
A combination of opening and fixed windows are supplied as standard and can be fitted to either side.
DIY Wooden Garage Standard Features:
- 50mm x 50mm framing with diagonal side bracing
- Substantial 75mm x 50mm roof truss
- Heavy duty roofing felt
- Fully framed ledged and braced doors
- Rim locks and Door Knobs
- Heavy duty galvanised hinges
DIY Wooden Garage Specifications:
- Eaves Height 6' 5"
- Ridge Height (10' width garage) 8' 8", (12' width garage) 9' 1"
- Double Doors 7' 5" x 6' 4"
- Side Access Door 5' 9" x 2' 5"
- windows 2' x 1' 4"
- opening window 1' 8" x 1' 3"
- cladding 16mm x 125mm
** All dimensions are approximate
|Int. Bay Width (Each Bay)||No|
|Min. Clearance Height||No|
|Max. Clearance Height||No|
|Max. Ridge Height||No|
|Min. Ridge Height||No|
|Delivery Lead Time||3 - 5 weeks|
|Downloadable Installation Instructions|