- Shipping & Delivery
- We operate three different delivery charges depending on the products you buy.
1. We offer FREE delivery on nearly all products (To mainland England, Wales and the Scottish Lowlands). If free delivery is not provided it will be clearly stated on the product description page.
2. For products that do not include free delivery, we offer either product-specific delivery charges for smaller items, or
3. Postcode-specific delivery charges for much larger items that involve delivery by articulated vehicles, e.g. DIY garage kits, Home Office kits etc.
Where possible we will always try to deliver your order within 15-20 working days, unless otherwise stated.(''Working day'' means every day of the year except Saturdays, Sundays, and English statutory and public holidays)
All orders will be processed no later than the next working day.
Delivery is available to all UK mainland addresses. Customers living in some remote rural areas should note some delivery services are either extended by 2 working days, or in some instances not available at all.
We regret that we are unable to deliver to Northern Ireland
All delivery times apply to products that are in stock.
If any items you order are not available we will contact you via the telephone number or email address details you have provided with your order to discuss how you wish to proceed.
Deliveries normally occur between 7am and 5:30pm. Unfortunately we are unable to specify the exact timing of delivery.
Unless otherwise stated, all deliveries will be made direct to your doorstep. We are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your goods. Larger goods, e.g. garden buildings, garages etc, will include kerbside delivery only.
We do not deliver items to multiple addresses.
- Privacy & Security
- We do not disclose your details to any third party unless it is necessary to fulfil your order, or unless you have ticked the box at registration to give your permission to receive mailings from selected third parties.
The Home & Garden Centre use SECPay to process online transactions. SECPay provides the highest standards of electronic and physical security to protect your sensitive data. They protect your privacy and your data will not be divulged to any third party. Specialising in the provision of payment services for key UK brands, SECPay works hard to exceed online shopping security standards.
SECPay are vetted annually by the credit card schemes and meet PCI (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standards. To demonstrate a further commitment to maintaining information security, SECPay are the only independent payment service to achieve the independently audited ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance Management standards, and are working towards BS7799 certification.
- Returns & Replacements
- If you are not satisfied with the order you have received from The Home & Garden Centre you may return it to us within 7 days of delivery, except flowers, perishable Goods and items made or provided to order (e.g. bespoke drawings, buildings, etc.). We will make every attempt to get the supplier to exchange or refund any unused items returned to us, as sold in their original condition, with the Sales Invoice received with your order.
If your goods are incorrect, faulty or damaged on delivery we will again make every attempt to get the supplier to exchange the item or issue a full refund to you, usually including delivery charges. If goods are unwanted we cannot refund the delivery charge. The collection of the goods will be arranged through our nominated delivery partner and the cost of return will be at your expense.
Refunds will be paid within 30 days of receipt of the returned order.
To return an item please Call our Customer Services team on 01291 437062. Calls are charged at national rate. Lines are open 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri